Now Hiring – Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Clear Title of Northwest Florida is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assitant to join our team in Downtown Pensacola. Owned by Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, Stephen R. Moorhead, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in the title industry. You will be responsible for managing daily routine work and be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the company’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
The person we hire will:
- have excellent time management and task management skills;
- have top-notch people skills for dealing with real estate agents, lenders, mortgage brokers, and customers in a positive, friendly, courteous and professional manner, going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service to those in contact with the company;
- have impeccable attention to detail in dealing with preparing closing and settlement documents, including Closing Disclosures, Settlement Statements, Mortgages, Deeds, etc.;
- be self-reliant, able to ask questions but never make excuses in figuring out how to complete a task;
- be open-minded, possess a willingness to learn new things and have the desire to do things “our way;” and
- be comfortable working with a computer and proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Who are we? We are:
- an established real estate closing/title company with people who are very experienced in their respective areas;
- a team of professionals focused on providing top-notch service to our customers dealing with all aspects of the closing process with accuracy and professionalism;
- focused on the well-being of our team members by providing a culture that values respect, excellence, positive attitudes, and self-less service; and
- involved in our community to make it a better place to live, work and play.
Total Compensation Package:
We offer a comprehensive compensation package with “large company” benefits and which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
Please submit a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references below: