Now Hiring: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Pace, FL
Clear Title of Northwest Florida is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. Owned by Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, Stephen R. Moorhead, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in the title industry. You will be responsible for managing daily routine work and be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the company’s reputation and to make an impact on our community.
The person we hire will:
- have excellent time management and task management skills;
- have top-notch people skills for dealing with real estate agents, lenders, mortgage brokers, and customers in a positive, friendly, courteous, and professional manner, going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service;
- have impeccable attention to detail;
- be self-reliant, able to ask questions but never make excuses in figuring out how to complete a task;
- be open-minded, possess a willingness to learn new things;
- be comfortable working with a computer and proficient with Microsoft Office software, and
- be loyal, dedicated, and willing to work smarter, not harder.
Who are we? We are:
- an established real estate closing/title company with people who are very experienced in their respective areas;
- a team of professionals focused on providing top-notch service to our customers dealing with all aspects of the closing process with accuracy and professionalism;
- focused on the well-being of our team members by providing a culture that values respect, excellence, positive attitudes, selfless service; and
- involved in our community to make it a better place to live, work, and play.
Total Compensation Package:
We offer a comprehensive compensation package with “large company” benefits, which includes a salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
Please submit a cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references with your resume.