Experienced Closings and Titles
The closing process can be complex and challenging to understand at times. That is where our closing agents can help. Each of our closers has decades of experience handling closings. After you have a contract, we work behind the scenes to make sure all of your real estate documents are accurate and correct according to real estate laws and regulations. This includes preparing closing documents, making sure your title and deed are clear and correct, and issuing the title insurance policy after closing.
Buying property may be one of the biggest decisions you will make, so you need to work with someone you trust.
Led by Board-Certified Real Estate Attorney Stephen R. Moorhead of the Moorhead Real Estate Law Group, we have years of experience handling real estate closings. We can help guide you through the process and ensure all of the necessary real estate documents are in order.
How We’re Different
Owned by a board-certified real estate attorney and managed by a team of real estate professionals with decades of experience, Clear Title is unique among closing companies in the Florida Panhandle. Our closers provide comprehensive residential real estate closing services for buyers, sellers, real estate agents, lenders, and existing homeowners from three convenient
locations throughout Northwest Florida.
Five Reasons to Choose Clear Title
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, are preparing to move into your dream home, or are seeking to refinance, your choice of title companies matters. You have the right to choose your own title company and making an informed decision can not only save you money now, but also help prevent costly issues down the road.
As a real estate agent or lender, you need a closing partner you can trust. At Clear Title, we are committed to providing fast, accurate, and professional services that help you get the deal done.
At Clear Title, we offer:
- Board-Certified Legal Experience. Founder and CEO, Stephen R. Moorhead, is a BoardCertified Real Estate Attorney who has been in the real estate closing business for over 30
- A Professional Management Team. Clear Title’s Management Team consists of CEO Stephen R. Moorhead, COO Pennye Putman, and CFO Nikki Ingram. Our Management Team oversees all aspects of our company’s operations and helps ensure that our customers’ needs are met completely and on time.
- Decades of Real Estate Closing Experience. Along with the members of our Management Team, our closers, title agents, and other professionals bring decades of experience to the table. Many of our staff members have more than 20 years of experience handling real estate closings.
- Efficient Technology. We use cloud technology to ensure that homeowners, buyers, agents, and lenders have secure, easy access to the documents they need for their closings. We make sure that our technology facilitates the closing process, improving efficiency and eliminating uncertainty about whether documents have been properly prepared and signed.
- Three Convenient Pensacola Locations. We have three convenient locations throughout Pensacola. This includes an office on Palafox Street, which has been named one of the “10 Great Streets” in America.
In addition, at Clear Title, we offer the full complement of closing services, allowing us to play a central role in all aspects and phases of the closing process. This includes serving as closing agents, securing title insurance through our trusted underwriters, performing title searches, managing escrow, and much, much more.
Contact Clear Title About Your Residential Real Estate Closing in Northwest Florida
For more information about our team members’ experience or the services we have to offer, feel free to contact our offices in downtown Pensacola, Pace, or Pine Forest. Call our Pace office (850) 994-3838, Pine Forest office (850) 202-8518, or downtown Pensacola office (850) 361-4029 to speak with someone about your needs, or contact us online and we will be in touch as soon as possible.