Now Hiring – Closing Processor
Clear Title of Northwest Florida is seeking a Closing Processor to join our growing team. If you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy learning something new every day, you may be perfect for our team. You will also be expected to manage daily routine work and to be driven to produce the highest quality work to promote the company’s reputation and impact in our community.
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions
- Communicate with real estate agents, lenders, mortgage brokers, and customers in a timely and efficient manner to close transactions
- Prepare all closing and settlement documents, including Closing Disclosures, Settlement Statements, Mortgages, Deeds, and other necessary documents
- Coordinate with customers, real estate agents, lenders, and other vendors to process closings on schedule
- Identify and provide solutions on files to assure closings within the required timeframe
The person we hire will:
- have excellent time management and task management skills;
- have top-notch people skills for dealing with customers and vendors in a courteous and professional manner, going the extra mile to provide the highest level of service to those in contact with the company;
- have impeccable attention to detail in dealing with preparing documents,
- be self-reliant and have a knack for figuring out how to complete difficult tasks;
- be comfortable working with a computer and proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Long-term and short-term disability;
- Competitive salary; and
- Friendly and team-oriented office environment
To apply and be considered for the position, please fill out the form below to send your cover letter, resume with salary history and requirements, and professional references.